Monday, May 11, 2009

You're soooo sweet, I Loike!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes... Seriously I couldn't believe it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Cantiknya!!! I love everything about this bag, the size, the design, the color, everything yaw Well, it's not just about the bag. It's the sender's act of sweetness that really gets me... sangat sweet ok, tak boleh tahan...

To my charming friend, THANK YOU very much for such a lovely gift & you really make my day mmmuuaahhhhh :)

p/s: Hawa n Eqeen, call me geds wat-so-eva, I just tak leh tahan, should read the msg then u will understand why I'm acting kinda geds muahaahaaha

2 comments:

ibuhannah said...

anne!!! spill it, what did the message say? you kept it from me? sampai hati you anne..

ye ke friend????? hehehehehehhe... ehem.. kalau betol friend, I'm a friend too. Hey sender, I want one!!

Luvly Me said...

mana boleh spill kat sini muahaaaahaaa :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com