Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello October

Hi all, I know it's been a while since my last update isn't it? I am super-duper busy, yeap lame excuse but it's true yaw... Ada banyak gils pics and stories untuk disharekan tapi menunggu tika dan saat yang senang lenang untuk diupload. Tunggu yer

So it's October. A month full of workshops and seminars. Ya ampun, so whenlah I'm going to get all my work done? Boleh mengalami kekusutan fikiran ni hehe Oklah, tomorrow I'm off to an island in Terengganu for my first course of the month. Heaven bangat, hopefully all goes well and I'm gonna make sure I have all the fun in the world. Until I do, adios-amigos =)

psst psssst: Saya rasa saya makin cantik dan semakin 'slim' yehaaaaa... lalalala nyanyi dengan hati gumbira, I know ya want me, ya know I want ya...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com