Monday, December 14, 2009

Cameron-ing Again!!!

On the way back from Sg Petani last Friday, my sister were saying that it would be nice if we could stop by somewhere and spend couple of hours just to relax. Long story short, the idea to Cameron came from Miss E and yeahhh, I agreed straight away (jalan-jalan sapa nak tolak kan?) as the past few weeks has been tough for me plus she's the one driving anyway 'wink'

3 perkara wajib kami buat/dapat tatkala berada di Cameron;

1. Tea and scones at BOH Tea Center, Sungei Palas. Simply beautiful place to chill out!!!


2. Strawberry Juice from Gerai Zasiah. Sangat sedap at reasonable price of RM3 (siap tapau 2 lagi)


3. Last but not least, Delicious Strawberry Strudels from Strawberry Moments. I had two of these as well :)




Yikes, I am 3-kilos heavier at the end of the day but tak kisahlah, we really-really had a great time together. Kan Qeen?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com