Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Muftop ohhh Muftop please go away!


Source: Google


It's been ages since my last cardiovascular workout. To be frank,  i don't actually remember doing any high intensity cardio workout for the past 7 month (line dance tak kira kan?), and what scares me most  is that obnoxious muffin top 'muftop' started bulging its way back into my life *help*. Plus i have seen an extreme drop off in running performance . Seriously merundum :-(


Therefore, I've decided to step into those suicidal class again 'ahem' TODAY *gulp*. Back then, i can easily (read: sap sap sui) finished 2 back to back BodyAttack and BodyStep session and still have the energy to run 30 minutes on the treadmills. Well, I'm not pretty sure about today, but it's definitely gonna be the tough and let's just pray that i will not pengsan anytime during the session. Wish me luck. Till my next post, toodles!


Ok mari letak gambar untuk motivasi...and that includes you Miss E! hehe


Miss E@ Energizer2010.  She finished 10k in 57min and me clocked 62min. *sila kagum sekarang*


me@Bareno 2010 ....and fairer too *i want it back*

6 comments:

June Malik said...

u look luvly laa .. eh how old is Ms E?? yang banyak muftop is ME , ME , ME lol

RaYzeef said...

aini u ada adik lain muka mcm u ke? apsal x introduce pada kami? :p

Luvly Me said...

KJ: i know i look luvly tapi debs sangatlah skrg LOL ish KJ tu slimfit, mana ada muftop :)

Miss E is a year younger than me jer (read:takdelah muda sangat pun)

Rayray: ada yang nak kena ni!

ruby said...

giler kurus dowh.. joms tekadkan semangat berdiet semula.. :)

ummi sa'eed said...

beb...my bro says, if want to lose weight, have to do weight training.

Kan dia pegi gym religiously, and he says there are runners who have been running for years, tapi tak kecut2...hehe

Luvly Me said...

Ruby: mari kita :)

Turs: i know.. thing is ada runners yg tak kecut-kecut tu still berdesup2 lagi, i makin mensiput wey hahaha

 
design by suckmylolly.com