Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Heart Line Dance!!!

So far I have attended 2 classes and hoooo boy, I'm loving it :) The first class that I went to, it was a total disaster, lintang pukang segala bagai but of course I do not give up... I bet within 3 months, I'm able to dance like a pro plus the bootylicious-super-sexy body that I'm gonna have, pasti bisa dicemburui oleh sekalian rakyat jelata (boleh jadi the next PCD member kuts wakakaka) Ok, will catch up later, I'm late for the LD class. See ya ;)



psst pssst: I think Miss-E is having a lovestuck. Hohoho, ke-gediks-an tahap maksima tak boley tahan btol.. Inilah akibat tak mahu percaya cakap pakar, sekarang rasakan hahahaha but that guy is soo cute... you go girl :)

4 comments:

Asyikin Kasim said...

Ooo yes I've been shot by a cupid arrow... No no no no don't phunk with my heart (aduh gediks giler tak tahan) ;p Anyway cik Anne, let me be like this sekejap yer! It won't be long pun..

ibuhannah said...

amboi amboiiii cik-E.... the most gedik I've seen you!!! tapi kalau uber cute..teruskan, you have my support!! hehehe

mazni_azis said...

3 bulan selepas ini...kita tgk bisa dicemburui atau tidak...:)

Luvly Me said...

miss-E: Hohoo, baru tahu wakakakaaka

Hawa: Ya ampun awe, mmg gediks tahap maksima poms tu... tapi mmg uber cute tak tahan :)

Mazni: We'll see ahaks

 
design by suckmylolly.com