Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fer's Wedding

I know something is not right somewhere so I have to delete my previous entry and come out with this post. So here it goes, we went to Fer-bam-bam-bear-wedding last last Sunday. Lama bangat baru nak story mory, well it's not me the one yang malas, blame it on the home connection, mengs ntah apa-apa. Something teribbly bad happened on the way to Fer's house that caused us kelambatan maksima (kami ialah orang sangat punctual yer)... Tapi Fer kami stay sampai majlis habis tau, gils buat macam rumah sendiri tak ingat hahaha(bersama-sama Nanie n Arina)

so my dear friend Fer n Wifey, Congratulations!!!


The Newlyweds and Us





Friends

And the bestest among all...


Gorgeous Us- Me, Nanie and Arina. Luvly sangat kan?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com