Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's August peeps...

Nak update but honestly speaking, I have no idea on where to start... Inilah akibat tertangguh proses mengupdate, hey it's not my fault (blame it on the internet connection, same reason all over again). Ini ada yang buat ala2 entry si Hawa, macam menarik jugak, gabungkan saje sumer cerita dalam satu entry, good idea heh? hahaha taklah, aktivitas Julai adalah sangat menarik jadi akan saya updatekan satu persatu ye.

Btw, August is gonna be another interesting month. Reason being...

- Next week is my luvly sister convocation day, I'm very excited and can't wait for the family photo session (pasal baju saya sangat lawa tak tahan) and yes... she's turning 25 in couples of days (babe, puasalah so no big party this year ye)

- InsyaAllah kalau xde aral melintang, I'm going on 3-week training... ABROAD

- I'm all by myself AGAIN here in the office (i foresee chaotic-plus-miserable-life so peeps, jgn cari hal ngan i yer)

dan banyak lagilah aktivitinya... So gotta go now, will update later ya :D

3 comments:

Pial Khadilla Abdullah said...

blog laa soft launch asiaessentials n argan oil

Luvly Me said...

iyer p, i akan blog pasal soft launch asiaessentials. kan i lawa masa tu mana leh i tak post muahahaahaahaa

mazni_azis said...

nak g mana Aini

 
design by suckmylolly.com