Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sick

I'm sick. Bad cough and on-off fever for the past whole week. Sungguh tak selesa *cough* *cough*! For that reason, I've not done any outdoor training/running (takde langsung ok) and i don't really feel like going to the gym, afraid that i might pengsan during the workout session dan takde sape nak tolong nanti hehe (plus i still can't get over the horrific-gym-halloween incident that i won't go into details here).

Tomorrow is the Genting Trailblazer 2010. Sadly I'm gonna miss all the excitements *sob* *sob*.  Takpe, takpe tahun depan ada lagi. The race pack is nice with lot of vouchers in it (thank lil bro for collecting the goodie-packs for us). Gonna post up the goodie's pic later. 

I guess tomorrow I'm gonna just lazing around at home. Hopefully by next week I'm fit enough to run again. Gosh, it's only 3 weeks left for my first PBHM. Adoi, sempat ke ni??? Ni karang ada plak yang tergolek kat atas bridge tu nanti *gulp*. To all my friends who're gonna get muddy tomorrow, have fun yaw!

till my next post, toodles!

3 comments:

RaYzeef said...

get well soon and forget to train for HM...see u at starting line:)

Luvly Me said...

thanks zeef. Aiks how come boleh jumpa at starting line? bukan u running FM ker? :)

RaYzeef said...

HM lah..FM nexy year :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com