Monday, December 1, 2008

Helo

Hello all,

Just got back from Kuantan 2 days ago. The conference on The South China Sea: Sustaining Ocean Productivities, Maritime Communities and The Climate (SCS 2008) was great and I had a wonderful time meeting the scientists, environmentalists, lawyers as well as policy-makers etc from all over the SCS's region. Well, boraks-boraks sambil mengukuhkan networking. I am good at it hehe

I had so much fun jalan-jalan and click-click. Here's some photos that I managed to capture.


Forum







Beautiful beach



My favourite among all.

Looking at all the photos that I shot makes me realize that I am actually good in this photography thingy. No wonder sumer gambar yang I amik turn out very nice hehe... I hope one day I can be the ultimate-professional-gorgeous-woman-photographer-in-town. Amin.




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com